Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer. 1
- Salesforce Development : Salesforce Development
- Apex : Apex is a strongly typed, object-oriented programming language that allows developers to execute flow and transaction control statements on Salesforce servers in conjunction with calls to the API.
- AMPscript : AMPscript is a scripting language that you can embed within HTML emails, text emails, landing pages, SMS messages, and push notifications from MobilePush.
- Web-to-Lead in Salesforce : The process of using a website form to capture visitor information and store that information as a new lead in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement : Salesforce's B2B marketing automation drives leads and boosts conversions and customer loyalty.
- Tracking Domains : Tracker domains give your visitors a seamless transition between your hosted pages and forms and your Pardot assets.
- Salesforce Integration : Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Pardot Campaigns : Salesforce Pardot Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Campaigns
- Trailhead - Learn in-demand skills that lead to top jobs with Trailhead, the free online learning platform from Salesforce.
- Salesforce Admins - Find resources, best practices, and insights for #AwesomeAdmins
- Analyze Your Data - Salesforce offers a powerful suite of reporting and analytics tools that work together to help you understand and act on your data, as well as distribute insights to business users.
- Trailhead - Reports & Dashboards for Lightning Experience - Visualize key business metrics in real-time using Lightning Experience.
Welcome to Trailhead. Skill up from anywhere. - Trailhead democratizes education and provides an equal pathway into the tech industry for everyone. Learn the skills you need to transform your career or reskill at your company, earn globally-recognized credentials, and connect with the vibrant Trailblazer Community around the world
Pardot Specialist Credential - Candidates should be able to build strategic marketing processes while incorporating tools such as lead scoring, email marketing, and lead generation, and be able to use reports to make data-driven decisions.
The Salesforce CLI is a powerful command-line interface that simplifies development and builds automation when working with your Salesforce org. 2
- Salesforce CLI - Single command-line interface for Force.com and all Salesforce DX features
Speak to customers with the right message, at the right time, with intelligent marketing automation. 3
Know Implementation Roles - Trailhead, After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- List the different roles for implementation success.
- Describe the three implementation models.
6 Roles You Need for Every Salesforce Implementation - There’s no getting around it: Implementing Salesforce is an all-hands-on-deck effort. It requires the right team to align your business goals with the Salesforce platform and build a solution that can deliver the desired results and effectively grow alongside your organization.
- Product Owner - The product owner is an essential role no matter the size, maturity, or complexity of your organization or Salesforce implementation. This person is the main point of contact for your implementation partner and acts as the project lead, making it by far the most important role and one that must be filled by someone from your own team. The product owner is ultimately accountable for the success of the product, so they must understand what the “end game” is and take responsibility for getting it there.
- Executive Sponsor - The executive sponsor is an individual in a leadership role with the ability to make key decisions on aligning internal resource bandwidth and allocating budget. They should also act as an escalation point for issues that go beyond the project team, making it important for this role to also come from within your own organization.
- Project Manager - The project manager is responsible for the project timeline, budget, and project plan and for making sure the work stays on track to that plan. Oftentimes, the product owner and project manager are the same people.
- Subject Matter Experts - Subject matter experts are hands-on users (e.g. field reps) who are considered power users in their business unit and can share important information about their job function that the rest of the project team might not know otherwise.
- Data Lead - The data lead is the person who understands the data landscape within the organization.
- System Administrator - The system administrator handles day-to-day management activities within the system, including responding to user requests and managing any ongoing changes.
A profile in Salesforce is a group/collection of settings and permissions that define what a user can do in Salesforce. A profile controls “Object permissions, Field permissions, User permissions, Tab settings, App settings, Apex class access, Visualforce page access, Page layouts, Record Types, Login hours & Login IP ranges. 4
A role hierarchy controls the level of visibility that users have to an organization's data. By defining role hierarchies we can share access to records. Users assigned to roles near the top of hierarchies like (CEO, executives, and other higher-level roles) get to access the data of all users who fall directly below them in the hierarchy. 5
They say that “good things come to those who wait,” and the truth of those words is clear in the case of drip marketing. A drip marketing campaign aims to influence its target market over time, delivering a series of messages that follow a predetermined course. The way these messages are sent out, or “dripped,” is usually tailored to match the behavior or status of their target recipients. 6 Leveraging Drip Email Marketing for Better Performance
Connect Pardot to Salesforce to align your marketing and sales teams.
Think of it this way: If a CRM is primarily a sales tool, marketing automation is its marketing counterpart. Integrating the two systems lets you sync information bidirectionally, meaning that when you update a record in your CRM, it automatically updates in your marketing automation system (and vice versa). This keeps sales and marketing on the same page. The integration gives the teams valuable insight into prospect activities, increases the efficiency of the lead management process, and smooths out kinks in the sales funnel that can cause leads to drop out of the sales process entirely.