Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer. 1
- Salesforce Development : Salesforce Development
- Apex : Apex is a strongly typed, object-oriented programming language that allows developers to execute flow and transaction control statements on Salesforce servers in conjunction with calls to the API.
- AMPscript : AMPscript is a scripting language that you can embed within HTML emails, text emails, landing pages, SMS messages, and push notifications from MobilePush.
- Web-to-Lead in Salesforce : The process of using a website form to capture visitor information and store that information as a new lead in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Pardot : Salesforce's B2B marketing automation drives leads and boosts conversions and customer loyalty.
- Tracking Domains : Tracker domains give your visitors a seamless transition between your hosted pages and forms and your Pardot assets.
- Salesforce Integration : Salesforce Integration
- Trailhead - Learn in-demand skills that lead to top jobs with Trailhead, the free online learning platform from Salesforce.
- Salesforce Admins - Find resources, best practices, and insights for #AwesomeAdmins
The Salesforce CLI is a powerful command-line interface that simplifies development and builds automation when working with your Salesforce org. 2
- Salesforce CLI - Single command-line interface for Force.com and all Salesforce DX features
Speak to customers with the right message, at the right time, with intelligent marketing automation. 3
They say that “good things come to those who wait,” and the truth of those words is clear in the case of drip marketing. A drip marketing campaign aims to influence its target market over time, delivering a series of messages that follow a predetermined course. The way these messages are sent out, or “dripped,” is usually tailored to match the behavior or status of its target recipients. 4 Leveraging Drip Email Marketing for Better Performance
Connect Pardot to Salesforce to align your marketing and sales teams.
Think of it this way: If a CRM is primarily a sales tool, marketing automation is its marketing counterpart. Integrating the two systems lets you sync information bidirectionally, meaning that when you update a record in your CRM, it automatically updates in your marketing automation system (and vice versa). This keeps sales and marketing on the same page. Integration gives the teams valuable insight into prospect activities, increases the efficiency of the lead management process, and smooths out kinks in the sales funnel that can cause leads to drop out of the sales process entirely.