Table of contents
gi jetbrains >> .gitignore
PHPStorm - Vagrant - PhpStorm integrates with Vagrant helping you create reproducible development environments defined by Vagrantfile configuration files.3 Scotch Box is a preconfigured Vagrant Box with a full array of LAMP/LEMP Stack features to get you up and running with Vagrant in no time.
- Settings/Preferences >> Tools >> Vagrant
- In the Instance Folder field, specify the fully qualified path to the directory where the Vagrantfile is initialized and stored.
- Apply Changes
- See Docker for more information
- Debugging with PhpStorm: Ultimate Guide - This section provides a handful selection of tutorials that will help you get started with debugging in PhpStorm.
- Configuring Debugger Options - PhpStorm supports debugging for PHP applications, classes, and files. The debugging functionality is incorporated in PhpStorm, you only need to configure its settings.
- Profiling with Xdebug - Besides interactive debugging, PhpStorm integration with Xdebug also supports profiling. PhpStorm provides visual representation of profiling data generated by Xdebug. You can select several snapshots at a time and collect the aggregated profiling information.
- Xdebug Installation Guide
- Installing Xdebug on Scotch Box and integrating it with PhpStorm - This is a tutorial for installing Xdebug 2.4 on Scotch Box 2.5 and integrating it with PhpStorm (v2016).
PhpStorm provides you with comprehensive testing capabilities: you can create, manage, execute, monitor, and terminate tests from within the IDE.5
- Unit Tests are primarily written as a good practice to help developers identify and fix bugs, to refactor code and to serve as documentation for a unit of software under test.
- Robot Framework is a generic open-source automation framework for acceptance testing, acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), and robotic process automation (RPA). It has simple plain text syntax and it can be extended easily with libraries implemented using Python or Java.
- PhPHStorm Testing
- Creating PHP Tests
- PHPStorm - Testing and Profiling
- Test Frameworks
- Testing with PHPUnit
- Run PHPUnit Tests With One Click using PhpStorm and Vagrant
PhpStorm. (2017, June 7). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved
06:01, August 26, 2017, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=PhpStorm&oldid=784359638