Table of contents
- PHPStorm - The Lightning Smart PHP IDE
- PHPStorm Development Environments - includes links for Docker and Vagrant configurations within PHPStorm.
- Dockerizing LEMP Stack with Docker-Compose on Ubuntu
- Using Docker Compose for PHP Development
- PHPDocker.io is a tool that will help you build a typical PHP development environment based on Docker with just a few clicks. It supports provisioning of the usual services (MySQL/MariaDB, Redis, Elasticsearch...), with more to come. PHP 7.1 is supported, as well as 7.0 and 5.6.
- Scotch Box is a pre-configured Vagrant Box with a full array of features to get you up and running with Vagrant in no time.3
Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. It allows you to declare the libraries your project depends on and it will manage (install/update) them for you.
Phan is a static analyzer for PHP. Phan prefers to avoid false-positives and attempts to prove incorrectness rather than correctness.
Phan looks for common issues and will verify type compatibility on various operations when type information is available or can be deduced. Phan has a good (but not comprehensive) understanding of flow control and does not attempt to track values.
$ composer require phan/phan
PHPUnit is a unit testing framework for the PHP programming language. It is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing frameworks that originated with SUnit and became popular with JUnit. PHPUnit was created by Sebastian Bergmann and its development is hosted on GitHub.6
gi sublimetext >> .gitignore
gi jetbrains >> .gitignore