- NodeJS :
- Gatsby :
- jQuery :
- Enable JSHint and configure its behavior in WebStorm
- Enable JSHint and configure its behavior in PhpStorm
- VS Code JSHint extension
- Activate and configure ESLint in WebStorm
- Activate and configure ESLint in PhpStorm
- VS Code ESLint extension
- Understanding Events and Event Handlers - An event is something that happens when user interact with the web page, such as when he clicked a link or button, entered text into an input box or textarea, made selection in a select box, pressed key on the keyboard, moved the mouse pointer, submits a form, etc. In some cases, the Browser itself can trigger the events, such as the page load and unload events.
- Understanding Event Listeners - The event listeners are just like event handlers, except that you can assign as many event listeners as you like to a particular event on particular element.