DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.1
- AWS - Infrastructure as Code has emerged as a best practice for automating the provisioning of infrastructure services. This paper describes the benefits of Infrastructure as Code, and how to leverage the capabilities of Amazon Web Services in this realm to support DevOps initiatives.
- Introduction to DevOps on AWS
- DevOps and AWS - Tooling and infrastructure resources for DevOps practitioners
- Learn to Build on AWS: DevOps - Curated resources to help you learn how to build devops solutions on AWS
- AWS DevOps Blog
- Using Lambda@Edge to setup server-side redirects on a Cloudfront+S3 static site
- Approach 3: Using Lambda@Edge and Cloudfront to do server-side redirects