The AWS Certified Developer - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.1
Table of contents
- Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS.
- Deploy serverless applications.
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services.
- Implement encryption using AWS services.
- Implement application authentication and authorization.
- Write code for serverless applications.
- Translate functional requirements into application design.
- Implement application design into application code.
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI.
- Optimize application to best use AWS services and features.
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS.
- Write code that can be monitored.
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production.
- Architecting for the CloudAWS Best Practices - This whitepaper is intended for solutions architects and developers who are building solutions that will be deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It provides architectural patterns and advice on how to design systems that are secure, reliable, high performing, and cost efficient. It includes a discussion on how to take advantage of attributes that are specific to the dynamic nature of cloud computing (elasticity, infrastructure automation, etc.). In addition, this whitepaper also covers general patterns, explaining how these are evolving and how they are applied in the context of cloud computing.
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Cloud Development Kit (AWS CDK)
Learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.